Our firm has a broad client base of over 300 audit and accounting clients. Our audit and accounting client base consists of the following:
- 20 governmental entities (including Columbia County, Greene County, City of Hudson, and other towns and villages in Columbia, Greene and Ulster Counties)
- 110 non-profit entities (including large organizations such as The Rensselaerville Institute, headquartered near Albany, and The Sports and Arts in Schools Foundation, headquartered in New York City)
- 175 for-profit corporations in various industries (including building supply, banking and cable industries)
- 3 public benefit corporations (Capital Eastern Rensselaer Solid Waste Authority; the Columbia County Tobacco Coalition, and the Greene County Tobacco Coalition)
- 75 pension plans to which we provide various services
In addition, we provide accounting and bookkeeping services to over 250 small and medium sized businesses, handle a large tax practice (in 2013, the firm processed 5,190 tax returns), and provide various other consulting services.